In order to return safely to competition play we have had to completely eliminate all cash handling for entries. Therefore we have introduced the BRS Competition Purse which fulfils this function and seamlessly links in with the booking system.
Basically you deposit money online in the competition purse and each time you enter a competition the purse balance is automatically debited to cover the entry fee.
You cannot enter a competition if you have not got the funds in the purse so below are instructions to get you started!
1. Log into OGC website and select book a tee time.
2. You will then be transferred to the BRS booking system. Click on the menu icon in the top right hand corner.
3. Click on Competition purse.
4. Click on 'top up'.
5. Select the amount you want to add to your purse and click 'top up'
6. You are then transferred to a secure payment page. Follow instructions and your payment will be processed securely by Sagepay.
7. Your purse will be credited and you should also receive a confirmation email.
Please can all members who wish to play in competitions add funds to their purse asap as competitions will be going live to book in the next few days.
Any concerns or difficulties, please contact the secretary.