Further to the latest round of Government easing of lockdown guidance, please see information below.
We are delighted to let you all know that the bar and catering areas will be open indoors to serve food and drink from Monday 17th.
The following rules apply
- Rule of 6 applies or 2 households
- Masks must be worn indoors until you are seated at your table
- We continue with table service, so when seated inside, please raise your hand and a member of staff will come to you.
- Please do not approach the bar as we have removed the screens to enable the staff to be able to see without the reflection.
- Seating both indoors and outside is for the consumption of food and drink purchased from the catering team. Please do not use these tables/chairs to eat your own food or to wait for your playing partners.
Opening hours will be from 10am unless specific catering is booked in advance
The bar and catering areas will be closed when not supervised by 19thHole Catering staff
Outdoor catering will continue unchanged, with table service still in place. Whilst groups of 30 can meet together outdoors, we respectfully ask you to refrain from moving tables and chairs around and continue to enjoy your post round drink in smaller groups.
Locker rooms will be re-opened w/c 31st May.
Please use them as an area to change shoes and use the amenities. They are not to be used as a meeting area.
As above, a mask must be worn indoors, so please ensure you have your mask, before entering the clubhouse, shop or locker rooms
Further to discussion, it has been decided that all play will continue to start from the 8th Tee until the guidelines are totally relaxed.
This is due to us wanting to ensure the safety of members, guests and staff with full compliance with all regulations and to ensure the pinchpoint infront of the clubhouse is managed.
As you might be aware we had some complaints made directly to England Golf during last summers lockdown, and we simply can't afford to run the risk of any further complaints and potential sanctions.
We look forward to a further relaxation of all guidance from late June in line with the Governments roadmap.
England Golf has just updated guidance and it is now possible for golfers to share. However 'While sharing of buggies is permitted, users should exercise caution and consider the risks associated with Covid-19'
Thank you all for your continued understanding. None of these decisions are made lightly and compliance and safety must remain our primary consideration.