Covid Guidelines for use of the clubhouse
We will be putting in place a number of measures to ensure we adhere to social distancing guidance and keep both you and our staff as safe as possible
We will have in effect 3 areas to consider and those are outlined below, with measures and new guidelines:
Inside the Clubhouse
The club bar & dining room will be re-opened for the consumption of FOOD & DRINK bought onsite ONLY. For the time being the locker rooms will remain closed
Amendments to normal operations
1. A face covering / mask must be worn at all times in all areas of the clubhouse unless seated for the consumption of food or drink in the bar and dining area. (NB you must wear a mask to enter / leave the bar and dining area and at any time you are standing)
I must emphasise that you cannot 'just nip' into the shop or clubhouse if only to collect a card without wearing a face covering.
2.When in the bar / dining room please sit in your playing groups and do not 'mingle'.
3. Please only sit at a table with a green marker. This means the table has been cleaned down and sanitised. If the table is marked red staff still need to clean down.
4. All service is table service only so please do not approach the bar. Both orders and payments will be taken at your table.
5. If you are playing with a guest please give their contact details to bar staff. Members details are automatically collated from tee sheet.
6. We will be operating a one-way system for entry and exit to ensure your safety at all times.
7. We will reduce available tables & chairs inside to ensure 2mtr distancing*
8. When we are busy we would ask that you only remain at your table for a maximum of 1hr
9. Additional sanitisers will be added to the clubhouse.
10. Locker rooms will remain closed initially and be reviewed in due course
11. Toilets are now re-opened, please remember to respect social distancing and those around you
1. Tables & chairs will be set up on the patio area*. Please ensure you take your bag/trolley etc to your car prior to taking your table to avoid cluttering up the walkway and again these tables & chairs are reserved for the consumption FOOD & DRINK purchased on-site only
2. Again these tables will be table service. Please get your table first, and a member of the team will be over to take your order
3. This area will be NO SMOKING
4. You will have seen a hashed area marked behind the first tee. It is even more important with the opening of the Patio area for dining that this hatched area is kept clear to allow a safe flow of traffic.
Benches (we will be placing some benches to the side of the putting green between the path and the greenkeepers sheds)
1. These are for casual use.
1. All payment will continue to be cashless
2. Don't forget your 10% members discount when using your bar card, so please ensure your card is topped up and use where possible.
*please do not move the seating/tables, these have been set up to ensure safe social distancing.
FOR UP TO DATE PLAYING RESTRICTIONS AND UPDATED GUIDELINES RELATING TO GOLF PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE
These updated arrangements put a great deal of pressure on staff and service might be slower than usual. Also staff have a legal obligation to enforce 'rules' so please follow any directions you are given and be patient and understanding.
Thank you for your cooperation.