The Junior section enables young people, regardless of ability, to experience the game of golf in a safe, structured and fun environment.
The Junior evenings run every Friday from April until the end of September and the first nine holes of the course are reserved for their use.
Junior Golf Leaders and other members will be on hand to supervise and encourage the youngsters. There will also be a Professional on hand to provide expert coaching.
Click here to see our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy and Procedures
So Why Join Oswestry Golf Club?
Here are just a few of the beneifts of benefits of being a Junior member
- Access to the course
- Ability to sign in visitors
- Membership card – discount on bar purchases
- Weekly competitions appropriate to the skill level (during the season)
- Coaching – highly qualified PGA coach and Level 1 volunteer coaches
- Social events for players and parents
- Equipment available to borrow
- Active junior section
- Access to County coaching and competitions from Peewee to elite
- Inter club team matches – county and national
- Player opportunities to enter schools, regional and national competitions
For further details contact the club on 01691 610535, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop along on a Friday evening and speak to one of the organisers
To learn more about membership at Oswestry follow this link to the membership information page or contact the secretary
'The Junior section enables young people, regardless of ability, to experience the game of golf in a safe, structured and fun environment.'