Ping 2018 range coming soon
We are excited to see the new range of clubs launched from Ping. As an Approved Ping Fitting Centre, we are proud to be the premier local stockist of ping clubs, bags and accessories.
New for 2018 are a driver aimed at the player looking for a little extra help, a set of irons again aimed at players looking for more speed and forgiveness. To compliment these two new additions they also have the new Glide wedges in a stealth (matt black) finish and the beautifully engineered Vault 2.0 putters
Here we take a look at the new additions heading our way from early Feb.
Introducing a great fit for players looking to add distance through unprecedented stability and forgiveness.
- LARGER PROFILE - The 460cc head featuring Dragonfly Technology to thin the crown and position the Centre of Gravity low for maximum MOI for longer, straighter drives
- SATISFYING SOUND - A patented rib architecture that fine-tuned the frequencies to produce a deeper, more muted sound while also enhancing feel
- MOI to the MAX - The thin forged face leads to significant weight saving so they can place considerable tungsten weighting and a higher-density back weight to achieve a combined MOI over 9,900 and the deepest CG ever, producing the tightest dispersion in golf
- INCREASED BALL SPEED - This thin T9S+ forged face flexes more to increase your ball speed, generating consistently long, straight drives.
We are excited to see how this performs on the launch monitor
In this game-improvement iron, PING engineers put a high priority on power and forgiveness creating PING’s longest, highest-flying iron to date.
- POWERFUL DESIGN - The hollow-body construction allows for an internal geometry design that positions weight away from the face, creating flex and a high COR to increase ball speed for launching the ball higher and farther
- MARAGING STEEL FACE - One of the strongest alloys in the world, C300 maraging steel increases ball speed and distance by generating twice the face flex
- CLEAN APPEARANCE - With a sole width and offset similar to the G400 iron, the address view is confidence inspiring
- FORGIVING SOLE - Sole width, bounce and offset allow for better turf interaction to improve ball striking
Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedges
Designed and built to the same exacting standards as the already popular Glide2.0 wedges, the stealth comes in an eye catching matt black finish
- MILLED FACE AND GROVES - These specialized grooves increase the spin rate for more control and precision on full and partial shots
- BOTTOM 1/2 GROVE - A half groove near the lead edge on the 56, 58 and 60 improves engagement with the ball to significantly increase spin and control
- MULTIPLE GRIND OPTIONS - To ensure your wedges match your game, you can be fit for a sole grind based on your attack angle, divot depth, and typical turf conditions: SS Grind, WS Grind, TS Grind, or ES Grind
VAULT 2.0 PUTTERS
The next generation of PING’s 100%-milled putters are crafted and engineered to provide tour-caliber touch and performance through proven innovations
- CUSTOM WEIGHTING - A new custom-weighting system offers sole-weight options to match your feel and balance preference, leading to more consistency on the greens
- TRUE-ROLL FACE TECHNOLOGY - The individually milled True-Roll face pattern varies in depth and pitch across the face, which speeds up off-center impacts, ultimately leading to fewer three-putts
- PRECISION MILLED - Heads are engineered to exacting standards and fully machined to the tightest tolerances. This ensures premium quality and precision in look, feel and sound
So there you have it. Some really exciting additions to the 2018 Ping line-up. The great thing is these dont replace any of the existing range, they simply add to it and offer something new for those of you, yet, to test the Ping range.
Looks like we'll be taking our first drop of these in early Feb, so keep your eyes on the shop and social media for more updates